Sending Test Scores to Colleges
All test scores are sent by the student. FHS is not responsible for sending SAT, SAT Subject Tests or ACT scores to colleges. All test scores are sent to colleges by College Board (SAT, Subject Tests) or ACT at the request of the student once you have finished your testing.
- The last time you choose to take a test, you may indicate on your registration form all of the colleges you would like your scores sent.
- Request your score reports after you have taken your tests by going to the following websites:
SAT Subject Tests:
If you are applying Early Decision or Early Action, make sure you request to send your test scores by the early deadlines.
Reporting your SAT or Subject Test Scores
- Four score reports are free with your SAT registration fee. These score reports are meant by College Board to encourage immediate and early reporting of scores to colleges, even before the results are seen.
- The fee for sending a score reports is $11.25 per report.(as of 8/2014)
- Score reports contain all SAT and Subject Tests scores taken up to the request date UNLESS you choose single score choice, choosing to send a score from a specific test date for SAT or individual test for Subject Tests.
- Although single score choice in an option, it is important to check the score reporting policy for each college, as it will vary by institution.
Reporting you ACT test score
- ACT will send only the score from a single test date requested.
- The fee for sending a score report is $12.00 per report/college (as of 8/2014)
Note: Withholding a single choice test scores until late Fall may result in an incomplete application and could delay the application process and decision.